Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Flowering Plants

I always love gardening. I just stayed home waiting for job to come to me...hahaha, kidding, I am just having this gardening to keep me busy. Here are some of the plants that survive the summer heat.
Though we have so many withered plants which I can't save really, I am satisfied that some survive.
The periwinkles survive because it grows through most of the year. It grows well in shaded areas without water and will grow fine in direct sunlight if watered occasionally.
This plant, I forgot the name....heheehe. More flowers in here.
I planted those flowers in the middle area- shown here.
I planted some seeds in a flower pot and have it grown already. I will transfer this in the ground once it's ready.
Here are the other flowers in that flower bed in the middle.
We have roses too at the front yard, they bloom a lot. We have less than 10 varieties of roses in the garden. How about you? Do you have a garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment