Friday, September 11, 2009

Kids Thought I Am A Playmate

Here are the kids who enjoyed my company. They thought I am a playmate, LOL. First of all, I love cartoon movies so, you bet I can watch TV with them for many hours. When their mommy had to work and had a problem with their daycare, she needs somebody to watch for them. I volunteered to bring them over to our place. Both of them were so EXCITED hahaha. This cute little girl is very sweet. She loves Miley Cyrus and gosh, she inroduced me to her world of TV Viewing. I find it very interesting and child friendly.
The eldest is very enthusiastic to learn so, she brought books and I helped her do her assignments. That was FUN huh! When their mommy picked them up, they requested to stay there again the next day. The mommy laugh at loud because she never met someone that these kids adored. She said, "My gosh girl, my daughters adored you so much." Grinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment