Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Balikbayan Box Thru Manila Forwarders

I sent Balikbayan boxes to the Philippines whenever I have the chance. Last October 6,2009, I sent these two boxes via Manila Forwarders. That was my first business transaction with them and the box was a jumbo size. It was expected to arrive 2 months after and I was tracking it online after 3 weeks. I was really amazed that my boxes arrived in Manila November 5. For four weeks, my Balikbayan boxes arrived in their facilities. After 2 weeks, it was released and my mother received the boxes on a Monday.
I was truly impressed with their services. My mother told me that the boxes was wrapped in a giant bag or cellophane and all the package tape was in good condition. I usually cover everything with package tape and every time, I can use 3 big rolls for two boxes. When you send your boxes, pack properly to avoid untoward incidents. I can transact again via Manila Forwarders and I certainly would recommend it to all of you. Since I live in Northern Mindanao, per box costs me $120. Not bad after all.

Click here to see a FILIPINO STORE in Mississippi

No comments:

Post a Comment