Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time is Precious

Have you ever imagine living in a place with out any single time piece? It probably odd especially when you are a goal oriented person. Time is essential in all our daily activities and so, time piece is a precious accessory that we love to keep. Infact at home, wall clocks can be found in the kitchen, living room and in my bedroom. Without it, I probably end up unfocus and late in all my activities. I am so dependent of time piece. If I forgot to wear my watch at work, I have no clue when to take my break or lunch. Of course, unless if I keep asking somebody else. What I am driving at is that, time is really precious. Letterally or not, time enable us to set goals, focus and act according to a time frame. We can accomplish more if we follow the time. Our life is govern on how we manage our time and if we discipline ourselves, goal is achievable. Speaking of time piece, I love wall clocks that are unique and having a contemporary design. It can surely lighten and add a glow on the space where the amazing wall clock is hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment