Saturday, March 27, 2010

Home Quick Fix

I was watching a TV show that tackles about flipping houses. I started watching it when I was in Orlando and I never missed any single episode. I was fascinated with how the first time flippers find ways in solving their unprecedented problems. I was amazed when the show gave ideas on how to use powder actuated nail gun, choosing tiles and the right color of grout and applied a stage to sell the house after flipping. There were so many ideas that I learned just by watching the show. I also have this fascination in collecting tools. In fact, when I visit a hardware store, my eyes were glued on any tools for carpentry especially those tools which are easy and handy to use.

I stored all the tips and ideas on my mind so that when it is time for me to extend my own house, I have ideas on what to do. Two years ago, I just did a little project renovation on my floors. I chose the materials and everything looks good to my project. At home, I bought some necessary tools which I often used for quick fix in the house. I learned to fix and trouble shoot because there is no man in the house. I guess women learn these things especially when there is nobody to call in an instant, right? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment