Friday, October 1, 2010

Website Hosting

I have three main Websites and was very proud to say that two of which already have domain names. I am still planning to find a good website hosting company for the other blog. I was actually looking for affordable and reliable which can cater to my needs as a blogger. The bandwidth and email should be unlimited because I blog a lot and download so much files. If I have problems relating to my Website, I need a company that has an excellent customer service who are available 24/7 at least. As a blogger, I need a hosting company that is fast and never slows down. It would be a disappointment if ever I encountered problems and can't resolve right away. How would you feel if you tried to contact the hosting company and all you get is an answering machine? A live person is great especially when there's technical issues encountered. I am still contemplating whether to get it or not. But, having a good hosting company would really help me a lot. The possibility of getting a Website Hosting company will be realize soon. It will make my blogging business rolling. The price and features matters a lot that is why, I am still scouting for one. I will let you know once I have it. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment