Thursday, July 28, 2011

Panera Bread

Everyday, hubby and I had to go out for either do the grocery or dine out. Today, we met a client to notarize her divorce papers. She was 33 years old with a minor kid. Well, she don't feel bad with the situation. She just want OUT from the marriage. Anyway, we chose this place because I crave for their soup and bread. Besides, the ambiance is elegance and very cozy to stay for few hours. I guess they don't mind because I saw people meet up doing the crochet activity.This place is a bakery and cafe' in one. Panera Bread is known to bake fresh bread right from the oven. In 2006, Panera Bread recieves a "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence". Rank as #1 in the Annual Restaurant Satisfaction Survey and also winning an awards for their products, service and efficiency. I must admit, I like the warmth of welcome which they gave to the customers like me. Did you know that Padera Bread is a Grease-free environment and service NO alcohol. This is a Broccoli Cheddar which is made of chopped broccoli, shredded carrot with seasonings, and the velvety smooth cheese is to die for. Anyway, this is worth $5.49 , bread bowl with broccoli soup. So delicious! Highly Recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment