Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hearty Shrimp Meal

Since I went home with no Air Supply ticket on hand, I just direct my attention to food. My husband do all the cooking and I requested for shrimp and Mc&Cheese. I had a hearty lunch but, my disappointments still very much over powering me right now. Well, I still have so many concerts to choose from of which I love. That will be my new activity and yes, without my husband. LOL!
Bon Appetit!
I was standing in line to buy my ticket here so, I took two pictures here. The door that you see at the far right is the concert venue of Air Supply tonight.
Not my lucky day! When I reached the counter, it was sold out! Of course, the people behind me was devastated. Oh, well, I have to eat and go shopping instead to console myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment