Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Victoria Secret Orders Arrived

My husband teased me that I am Imelda Marcos Jr.LOL! But, I guess every woman loves to collect footwear, jeans, jewelry right? I bought these during the Fourth of July Sale. I am happy with the product but since I ordered size five, it is smaller. I need to change it to size 6 though. As you can see, I have colorful choices LOL. I noticed that I have different preference of colors now. I usually have black, brown and white. Well, I like the style and colors plus, it is comfortable to wear.This needs to be returned and exchange to size 6.
This yellow is size 5 too.
I love this so much. Very light and comfortable. Size 5 but, it seems like a size 6. I already use this orange flip flops. This is my favorite.
The white is size 6 but too big, seems like a size7.
I like the blue sandal, 4 inches but its okay. I need to exchange it though for a size 6.
Cute design and I like it.
Needs to be returned, it has a damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment