Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Friends Back Home

I am a very simple person and I do not change at all. I am talking about my beliefs, my simple view about life and how I treasure friendship. My friends describe me as simple, friendly and easy to get along with. They know that I appreciate simple things and I laugh at shallow jokes. Back home, I have friends from all walks of life and the ages varies.
Anyway, wearing apple green is Mic-Mic, a mommy of three adorable kids. The beautiful model is Rusty, yep she is a he and I have so many gay friends back home.
I like this company because we always have happy moments. When we attended gatherings, we always love to eat and crack jokes. That is fun for me and that is shallow, i know, LOL.
Hehehe, Rusty and Ethel loves to wear make up. I wanted to but, I look gay when I wear make up. So, I am contented with just a lipstick and a face powder. It's good to see the faces of friends back home. I miss their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment