Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Old Photos

I grab these photos from my friend's account in FB. I almost forgot about this event. It is just amazing that after four years, I still look the same. In fact, my little friend Emily who is four thought that I am her playmate, LOL. I still wear a small and medium size clothings and in the junior department. Glad that I can wear a size 1 jeans now, from size 0 to 1, not bad huh?
I felt nostalgic seeing the faces of my friends that I hang around with. We usually go malling, watch movies, shopping and attend gatherings. Sometimes, we travel to Davao, Camiguin, Cebu and Lanao areas in the Philippines.
I love to travel and take pictures. That is why, when my friend Sigrid posted these pictures in her FB account, I was so thrilled to see our old photos. Something to cherish right?

No comments:

Post a Comment