Saturday, January 30, 2010

Getting a Domain

My blog is in PR 3 right now and I am still in the process of whether to buy a domain or not. If I decided to get a domain in this blog, I might lose my PR in two months. Just like what happen to my two other blogs. But, I will have more opportunities if I have my domain. I didn't make up my decision yet but, I will really push on getting one soon. I got three blogs and this is my baby blog that I planned to get a domain. I was just reading about a web site hosting that provides a good customer support whenever they are needed. That is exactly what I need this year. Last year, I have a problem with my two blogs and I can't contact the customer representative. I ended up solving the problem myself with the help of my brother. If I decide to get my domain in this blog, I will make sure that the company has a support team that I can call and talk the problem right away. Technical problems are real mess which can be encountered daily. But, with the help of a support team, I can relax that anything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment