Friday, January 8, 2010

My Christmas Gifts

Last Christmas, I bought this Apple iPod as a gift for myself. I love the features of this gadget and my husband love the GPS apps in it. Basically, I use it for my face book, music download, chat in YM and I am online 24/7. I also use it for my listening pleasures using the YouTube website. This is indeed a mini computer which is very handy.
What I love about this gadget is that it is an iPod Touch so; it is very easy to navigate.
This Portable Dvd was given by my husband as one of my Christmas presents. I highly recommend this product if you are looking for a portable Dvd. The sound is excellent and the screen color is fantastic.
Here is the Description:
The Philips 7" Portable DVD Player features a bright TFT LCD screen and up to two hours of playback with the built-in rechargeable battery. Enjoy DVD movies, MP3/CD music, and JPEG photos on the go. Philips 7" Portable DVD Player:
Compatible with these disc formats: DVD, DVD +/-R, DVD +/-RW, (S)VCD, CD, JPEG photos burned onto CD, MP3 music burned onto CD, CD-R, and CD- RW
Up to two hours of playback with the built-in rechargeable battery

No comments:

Post a Comment