Sunday, June 6, 2010

California Escapade

California is one of the places that is in my wishlist to visit. I finally did able to see it and it was a great week of fun and wandering. I visited Los Angeles, Sacramento and San Francisco in my 10 days vacation. We went to Hollywood walk of fame and I can't get enough of it. I never explored the places which I wanted to go but, I will definitely come back.
This is Kodak Theatre, one of the popular places that you should go once you are in LA.

I had my "despidida" lunch in this old building called The Old Sphagetti Factory, a restaurant that serves Italian food which I so loved! Inside, the ambiance is really unique because it is an old school back in 1900's. The decoration includes a chalkboard and flags which are displayed on the ceiling. Amazingly, Philippine flag is there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment