Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chiropractor

Since I work on a night shift, I noticed that I am always tired the whole day. I have been complaining to my husband that I do not like this schedule and yet, it took me 10 months to finally quit. My whole body is aching that as soon as I get home, I doze off to bed in an instant. For me, this is not a healthy lifestyle! It is not a human nature to wake the whole night and sleep the whole day. It is sickening! I was reading a chiropractic philosophy that explain about Holism. It further explain that our health is affected by everything in our environment. My workplace is a smoking time bomb and only few area which have non-smoking. I come home having a migraine and I had a sad disposition all the time. There was one time that I made an appointment and see a chiropractor because I dont like surgery and medication. It helps a lot! Anyway, if you live in Texas, there is a Chiropractor Austin TX who are eager to help you out. Start living in a healthy lifestyle as soon as possible. That is what I am aiming too.

No comments:

Post a Comment