Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finding My New Home

Guest post written by Martha Staton.

I always hated moving, which is why I stayed put for most of my life. But when I retired, I decided I wanted to move to a place catered to retirees, with lots of things to do for fun. Before I started on my search for the perfect retirement location, I started researching hearing aids charlotte, but got caught up in the excitement of travelling to visit my prospective future homes and kind of forgot about it.

Then when I was visiting a retirement community in Arizona, one of the ladies there told me that she went to hearing aids phoenix but I still wasn’t sure that I wanted to relocate there.

Almost as soon as I stepped off the plane in Miami, I knew that this was where I wanted to be. Once I moved there and settled in I looked up hearing tests miami, found a new dentist and even found a nice nail salon by my new condo!

I’m settled in and loving my life here! If only I had realized the great rewards you can get when you step out of your comfort zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment