Monday, May 23, 2011

My Wishlist

Most of us have our material wishlist right? This is something that I dream to have in the future eventhough, the chances are vague, a lotto winnings might make it a reality :-) On my list is a Recreational Vehicle or better called an RV normally has kitchen, a bathroom, a bedroom and a living room. In an RV show, the cheapest brand new price that we saw was $89K. Can I afford? No can't I:-)Here's another material thing that's on my wishlist: A good size kitchen with complete steel appliances and a granite countertop. This is an easy task and can be accomplished in due time.
Wishlist is just a list, no big deal if it will not realize. This is just an inspiration to have and if we work harder, we might. If not, let us all be contented of what we have for now, okay? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment