Saturday, May 21, 2011

Perfect Morning

I am using my Blackberry Phone lately because it's handy and easy to download in real time to my Facebook and Twitter accounts. It is like few seconds publishing of what I saw and observed around my world. This is one of the pictures that I called awesome since I am using an ordinary gadget and considering I am in mobile, this picture deserved to be called perfect.
My husband was driving and I am taking pictures, which I usually does. Since the sun is starting to come out, I was aiming at the sunshine above the bushes but, to my surprise, I got this. The sun is gleaming between the branch showing a scattered glare at the top and bottom of the tree. Just a normal light in a perfect morning, couldn't ask for more, really:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment