Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Elegant Coat

I was looking for a present for my aunt who lives in Mississippi and thought of buying her something she could use for the winter. I got a couple of choices in my mind, and it is either a coat or a nice thick blanket, but knowing my aunt; she is a bit of a classy lady who loves to collect shoes, and stylish clothing so; I have decided to go for a coat!Now, I forgot to mention that my aunt is actually a plus size so getting her a coat from a high street usually takes a lot of time looking around for the exact size and design. Tried it yesterday and it took me 4 hours at the mall, but still no luck in finding the right size and style that suits my aunt! When I got home, I so was exhausted, so I had my diner and went online to shop for a designer or at least designer looking coat.

Eventually, I found one at romans.com from their Plus Size Coats collection and I think it is perfect! I do love the elegant look of their coats, specially the one I have chosen for my aunt. It is a reversible black and brown long hooded water resistant coat. The coat can be worn for any occasions or for everyday use when out and about, and with that I think it really suits my aunt’s lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment