Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Living on a Farm

Our friend lives on a farm in Alabama and he got a huge shed where he stored his farm equipments. I lost count as to how many equipments he got but, he has all that he needs to use for the farm.Their house is located in a farm land and a bit distant from the road. We sleep good for the night. They have no wifi in the house but, they use DSL. I was checking on their goat farm which is located at the huge area at the back of their house. I was really careful because there are rattle snakes in the area. I was on my way at the back of the house when Lo and Behold, I saw a snake. I was really scared and I ran away from it. When I look back, the snake never moves. So, I took a picture and zoom it and showed it to our friend. He said it was not a poisonous snake. It eats rats in the farm.
Our friend has three big sheds and it looks like a "man cave" which is full of gadgets for the farm. If there is a wifi and cable in the area. I think I can live here. But, I do not know if I can manage a farm land. That is too much of a work to maintain!

No comments:

Post a Comment