Friday, November 11, 2011

Blind Date

Guest post written by Jeramy Sparks:

My big sister in my sorority is setting me up on a blind date. I thought I would be more nervous than I am, but I am actually very excited about it. When I watched movies about blind dates, they always turn out horrible and there are all these awkward moments. However, I have come to realize all these movies were before internet providers and Facebook. I have already “friended” my future blind date and the Facebook stalking has begun. We actually have a great deal in common. He is an avid snow skier, who actually grew up in Colorado. He appears to be very serious about school, but still enjoys a good time. I do not know how people survived blind dates before the internet. I am hopeful there will not be too much awkwardness because we already have a general idea about our mutual likes and we have already talked a little online. Our actual date is tomorrow night and I am hopeful it goes as well as I have made it go in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment