Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Digi Cam Captions

Oh Yeah! Do not bother me or else... (",)LOL. Well, I seldom drink coffee so, I am okay when I wake up in the morning. Some people are not in good humor especially before breakfast right? Anyway, these are the pictures taken while we were in Alabama visiting a friend. I took the time in taking some pictures using the zoom and the natural light in the room.This house sits on a farmland and have no WiFi connection. Not that they cannot afford to have one but, WiFi is not a necessity in their household. I have a Digi Cam that I seldom use so, I tried to get a sample of its functions.I had nothing to do so; I was exploring the different functions of my digi cam. They have collectible items in the house and I took theses pictures as a subject of my photography. Well, I failed! I am not happy with these pictures. The lighting is so bad as well as the angle. Considering these are the best shots that I have for these things.I am not good in taking indoor photos. I tried to get a picture out of an ordinary camera. Maybe, I was using the wrong function because it does not come out right.
The stuff above is really beautiful and vinatage looking. The detail of the subject is a work of art but, I failed to capture it in this camera. The zoom is not enough. I need a macro zoom.
The last picture was taken so bad. The picture is so blurry. I still have to master how to use this digi cam before I can use a DSLR. The focus just so bad. HMMM.

No comments:

Post a Comment