Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Downtown Orlando

Downtown Orlando- The Summerlin Park is a beautiful place to hang out specially when you need a fresh air or jog circling the park. The people called this place as Lake Eola Park which has a sinkhole type of lake and the fountain is what makes it famous The fountain changes colors at night like a light show and in the daytime it looks like a UFO landed in the pond. The lake is 4,529 feet in circumference and 23 acres large. If you go hiking or jogging in this area, it is safer and you will enjoy the 1.37 km multi-use sidewalk that circles the water. Since I walk around the circumference, these are the pictures I got in each angle. Have fun!
Taking pictures on the high rise building on my left side.
The lake and the swans. The swan is artificial and you can use this to take a ride along the lake. Too bad I don't take the chance of experiencing what it is like to be in the middle of the lake.
High rise condominiums at downtown Orlando.
The view behind the amphi theatre which the Disney characters and other musical talents gives the audience a free entertainment.
The beautiful landscape and the walkway of Lake Eola Park.
Palm trees making it notable that you are in the sunshine state Florida.
Colonial Bank stood so greatly :-)
What a beautiful sight! I love how I capture the "silhouette" of the building on the water.
The famous fountain at the center of the lake.
I love this condo but I can't afford the price.
Here is the other view of the condo that I love to live. Have a great time watching the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment