Sunday, May 3, 2009

Republican Private Plane

McCain-Palin Plane in Galaxy area, Orlando
Sarah Palin, a VP-Nominee from a Republican ticket had a scheduled speech outside Orlando last Sept.21 at the Villages. We are on the way to Magic Kingdom at that time and there was a traffic build up in some roads which was closed for the party to get into their destination. But since we are on the opposite road I am just watching the long line of cars waiting for the signal to go. I remember that same event happen to me in my country that while I am rushing on my way to work , the whole bridge was closed because Pres. Arroyo and some dignitaries came for a visit and I ended up reprimanded at work for being late. Not their fault. Or was it? LOL. Just thinking though that this incident happen everywhere. Since, I am not affected with the traffic jam, was just enjoying what I saw. I really wanted to see Sarah in person but we have no admission ticket so, I ended up taking pictures of her private plane.
Just taking time to pose with McCain-Palin Private Plane

No comments:

Post a Comment