Thursday, May 21, 2009

International Drive In Orlando

International Drive is one of the busiest place in Orlando, Florida. Tourists love to shop and dine in this place. I did not take pictures of the people, I focus only the places.
Tourists love the sunshine so, they usually park their car away and just love walking the whole area and it is very safe.
One of the parks.....there is a display of a shipwreck with Captain Jack on it. Amazing landscape and playground.
Do you like Wyndham? Don't know what's on my head why I took this picture on this angle...LOL!
Food chain and restaurants are everywhere, so, you have all the options. No People still. Hahaha. Nah! I will show the crowd next posts.LOL!
A huge hotel and I like this one because it is situated in the metropolitan area and when you are the guests here, there will never be a dull moment. Everyday is a holiday and it is just accross the street. Hoping you had fun viewing these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment