Monday, December 27, 2010

Logo Design Company

I sure did miss my Glee friend's way back in College Days. I remembered the exciting stage performances, the music that we sang inside the little theatre, the camaraderie and most of all, the good times. December is a time for Reunion and get-together party and so; we decided to have one for our group. We even planned to have a T-shirt printing as a remembrance so, we started searching for a Logo Design Company. We are still trying to design a logo which we can use in all our Glee dealings and communications. So far, most of us are willing to push the get-together and volunteered to purchase the t-shirt once the design is finalized. The scheduled event would actually conflict with another party that I am committed to attend. Nevertheless, I would definitely try my best to come and be with them on this special moment. Most of us are blessed with successful careers and a family of our own. It is good to see them all soon and I am so excited to know the latest achievements of their lives. How about you? I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family and friends. Don't forget to share your blessings especially to those who are in need! Have a blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment