Friday, December 3, 2010

XU Glee Club Batch 90's

The best days of my life as a student was when I joined Xavier University College Glee Club. Our conductor/trainor/musical director/mentor was the late Professor Lino Y. Abrio. I was accepted and become a member since 1989 up to 1995.

When I auditioned and was accepted, it made my life exciting and fun. I love to sing and being in the choir. Music is an inspiration and as a Glee Club member, singing gave me the power to dream. These pictures was taken when we went to Ateneo de Davao University to do a concert. I can't remember how many days we were in Davao but, all I remebered was the happy moments. We have fun as we chartered two buses to Davao.
I am proud to say that all of us in these pictures graduated a Bachelors Degree and landed a stable job.
Thanks to LongLong and Father Cuna for their precious time and financial support to XU College Glee Club.

I missed the song, the music, the faces, the friendship, the laughters and the performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment