Monday, December 27, 2010

Sleeping Bags

On the first night when we moved to our new home, I pull out our sleeping bags from the box and I used one set for me. The house was ready to move in but, the thought of having so many home buyers who walked inside the bedroom seemed untidy to me. I decided to cover the whole carpet in the bedroom with a blanket afraid that something will crawl in the middle of the night. The first night, our appliances and furniture's did not arrive so; sleeping bag is a great alternative. It was very comfortable and I sleep so soundly. My thoughts of crawling creatures don't exist at all. My whole body was all tucked in and I felt secure. This thing is not only good for camping but, a good alternative in uneasy situation. Of course the next day, I realized that my imagination was just wild. The whole carpet was very clean and tidy. Nevertheless, I did my general cleaning in preparation of our moved-in day. Our furniture's and appliances arrived early that day and we fixed our bedroom first. Keep a sleeping bag set in your closet because it is very useful especially when you encounter a situation similar like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment