Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Home Project

Few days from now, my vacation is over and I will head back to Orlando. I am not too excited as to the first flight that I have before. But, I was excited to find me a new job and save then, I will comeback to finish my project completely! Inspired with my favorite home TV show, I love my home project as I have my vacation here for three months. It is like a ppc search marketing which I expect to have a return of my time investment. I know that my vacation during this time is not the way I expected it to happen but, I enjoyed it even if it is tiresome. I thought that everything will be scheduled smoothly as I planned it but, it double my effort, double my expenses and double my stress! The thing is, for this week it will be finished! I have few finishing touches and I will be glad to go back home with project done! Overall, my vacation is worth it! I have accomplished one of the things that I wanted to have in life! God is truly great! For nextweek, I will have a bonding time with my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment