Wednesday, January 5, 2011

UMAC Balikbayan Box in Orlando

When I went home to visit my family in the Philippines, I decided to send a Balikbayan Box. Actually, I sent 4 boxes from Orlando which arrived on time. It was exactly two months as what they promised and the good thing was, it arrived before Christmas. I sent the 4 boxes in October around second week.

The big truck has a logo UMAC, Philippines and when they deliver, they took pictures of the box with the recipient as a receipt. Excellent idea right? The next two boxes, it was a FOREX cargo truck (sister company) who delivered my boxes but the same employees. For three years, I am satisfied with UMAC services. I highly recommend it to all of you who are planning to send Balikbayan Boxes to the Philippines. Note: Just make sure you seal the whole box evenly and put a computerized address to all sides. So far, I have no problem and hoping I won't have in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment