Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Search for Web Hosting

This month, one of my domain sites will renew for another year. I set it up automatically to one of the best web hosting pad that I knew since I started blogging 4 years ago. I choose that option because I am so busy with so many activities and by doing so, it gives me a worry-free mind. All I have to do is grab an opportunity, write it and submit it on time. I do not want to experience another hassle moment where I forgot to renew my domain site and it freezes everything. The posts that I submitted came to an error during the most critical step in blogging which is the approval. How did I solve it? It took me a week to set back my site and manually, they approve my posts. Of course, I got paid though delayed for so many days. I then promise myself to opt in automatic renewal. I can say based from my experience, it truly is a hassle-free and very convenient. No more searching for web hosting company because I am currently satisfied with what I have right now. For me, web hosting search is done for my domain sites because I already found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment