Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Maestro Guitar by Gibson

My husband gave me a birthday present which I truly love. He gave me a full size black colored acoustic guitar, a maestro made by Gibson. Music is my passion and strumming guitar is a forgotten hobby that I missed when I left the Philippines. I played guitar since my elementary years and I learned to read notes by practice.

Music became part of my life especially when I was in fifth grades. After school, I was always excited to go home and play my cousin's guitar. I had this crazy moment when I do not spend my snack allowance and saved it to buy a song magazine (wink). And everything will be alright as long as I can strum my guitar and sing my sad songs. When I was in high school, I joined a choral group and church choir and after the practice, we always take turns to strum our favorite music. It was fun! For me, the sound of music is soothing and I can be in a fantasy land where all I can feel is peace of mind and satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment