Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Snowboards

One of the fun activities that I want to experience is to visit Alaska and use the snowboards. I lived in a tropical place all my life and when I moved here, I have been living in Orlando, Florida. No snow of course and if it is winter, the weather is just freezing but snow is seldom to happen. Anyway, my husband and I already planned to visit my brother-in-law in Missouri come winter time. I was so excited and looking forward for that visit. It will be an exciting moment for me if I can play the snow by the backyard and take pictures.

Here in Biloxi - Mississippi, we never have snow for years. Last Winter, when the weather man reported that there might be a chance that we will have 6 inches snow, many went excited! But, it never came! The weather only frozen the water by the canals and lakes. That is why when winter comes this year, I will be packing and heading to Missouri for sure! How about you? Share your experience while playing on snowboards.

No comments:

Post a Comment