Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Schooling

After quitting my job, I decided to go back to school. I wanted to pursue my Masters Degree and start the business that I dreamed to have. Of course I prefer not to live in a boarding school even though it is much better that way and gain privacy.

My friend Vivian who studied Education in UK, lived in a boarding school just like Alexanders School . We had a good communication for the past months now and she showed me her dorm room. It was a nice place and has a very quite environment. My friend loves her room because it is easy to maintain and has everything to it. Her place is located in a good location too. She can go to a store nearby and visit a park in walking distance.

It is different with me though. My place is gated and the grocery store is 15 minutes away. Anyway, I am just excited for this enrolment process and looking forward for my first day of class. I am hoping to finish this course with high marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment