Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sun Regal Resort Review

It was May when I booked Sun Regal Hotel in Orlando for a 3-night stay with a very affordable room rates. I was not familiar with the hotel eventhough, I always roam around Downtown Disney area. Since it is a Disney hotel, I was so excited and I choose a tower view with two beds. When I checked in, the employee on the counter was not friendly! I showed her my reservation paper which she never attempted to read nor touch. Her action implied: "you fool, we don't need that"! -kind of attitude. Well, I knew why she never read the reservation paper! She gave me an ugly looking room. This is the bed and as you noticed, all wrinkled! My reservation of two beds? I got a single bed in this very tiny room with the view of the rooftop of the adjascent building! What a nightmare! I pick up the phone to complain! Bummer! There is no dial tone! Plus? All the guts inside the telephone is making a rattle noise, LOL! Is this really a Disney Hotel? Anyway, I went to the front desk and told the employee that I booked my room two months ago to get the right one and the room she gave me 912 is a disappointment! She replied, she can't do anything for me! Action Implied: " that's your room...take it or leave it"!
The whole stay in SUN REGAL HOTEL? Disaster! If they could have only given me the right reservation that I have in the paper, I would zip my mouth and have a good vacation in their resort! But, all the employees that I encountered were very mean and unprofessional! Oh by the way, they charge me for three days use of their resort! I call it hidden charges $15/night plus taxes. NOT WORTH IT! We did not use the resort! Telephone issue? Not fixed for the entire duration of our stay! That is an absolute DISASTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment