Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Jewelry for Valentine Gift

Why most women prefer to recieved jewelry for Valentines day? There is something special when a woman open her gift reading her favorite jewelry brand, right ladies? I am not materialistic but, I had to admit that I got excited just by knowing that I got a Zales gift.

My hubby gave me a diamond necklace and well, if it's diamond, it is a stealer! I loved it instantly!

I am not a chocolate lover but, hubby decided to give me one anyway. Isn't he sweet? Godiva offered a valentine special for chocolate lovers and when I was at the mall, I can't believe my eyes seeing men come and out of the Godiva Store. Most of the women that I knew of are contented with a bouquet of flower. Having a jewelry box with the flower is a bonus that would melt a woman's heart. Definitely!

No comments:

Post a Comment