Thursday, February 10, 2011

Most Haunted Keeps Me Interested

This is a guestpost by Darius Boone.

When I look at the television guide each week I always try to plan on trying to find my favorite travel shows. However, with the direc 4 u TV I know that finding my favorite show and watching it is going to be very easy.

Then when I look at the different channels I can quickly see that Most Haunted is on television once a week most of the time. That means that I can rest easy and watch the show that I absolutely love without having to worry about missing anything because of my signal going out.

Now most people may think that this is not a travel show, but I have to beg the differ. The reason that for me this qualifies as a travel show is that it is going to show me different areas of England that I have never seen or been to before. The fact that it provides the history of the region helps me learn more about it as well, but without this information I know that it would be impossible for me to learn about the area. Then I could never decide on where I want to travel to and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment