Friday, February 11, 2011

Phone Matters

My husband wanted to organize his smart phone and requested that I should activate all the apps in it. It is a smart phone and therefore, it has anything that you can want in a phone. He complains about email matters and so, I added some email solutions for him. In a day, he can use it and I know his business will be fine and he will thank me for saving him. Actually, for a millionth time. He is not a gadget man but, he learns fast though. Of course, aside from apps that he could used for business, I will also add those social networking sites. Who in this point in time that won't like it? Everyone does, right? Would you believe that his got his newest phone for a half a year and he doesn't like it. You know why? All the apps that he loves are not downloaded and neither activated. So, I end up doing it now and it's easy as 1-2-3! Boom!

No comments:

Post a Comment