Wednesday, March 9, 2011

At Disney World

When my husband worked in his company for more than 20 years, Disney World attraction was just easy to visit. Disney gave their company a pass good for a year's visit to all the attractions of Disney World including free parking. I had the privileged for two years though because my hubby had an early retirement. For two years, I visited only the four main parks namely: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
We never use our passes for Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach and others because we do not have the time. So ironic that others would spend money just to be here while we just take it for granted, huh? What if I will apply as a seasonal employee? All Disney Employees are given free pass for two for the whole year. What an amazing adventure right?

No comments:

Post a Comment