Sunday, March 20, 2011

Twister Fries

I have crazy food cravings! It is so easy to feed me because I am so shallow with just anything. How shallow? Well, I can cry with sentimental movies even if I saw it a millionth times. You can drag me to eat bananaque while walking on the street hehehe, sort of! Thanks to the wonders of deep-fryer and frozen fries! This preparation is easy and no sweat at all!

I found a website that talks about food and simple recipes and they send email newsletters to their subscribers. It is very helpful for me because I have no cooking idea whatsoever! My mother is the cook in the house and I am the breadwinner! I have no time for cooking during my day off. My aunt's family lives with us for many years and all my cousins do the cooking too. Basically, I provide for food and they do the cooking! Anyway, living away from home is not easy! But, I manage to adjust pretty good! For four years, what do you expect? I am NO expert but, I can cook and hubby loves my cooking! Well, twister fries is just a comfort food that I featured in this post! Even a three year old knows how to make this with supervision, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment