Monday, March 7, 2011

iPod Touch

I was so disappointed today when I can't open the Website which I saved in my favorites. I found out that it's gone and they are still looking for a web hosting company for their site. I guess that company are losing their clients. I was about to do my online shopping but then, it won't connect. If I have a business and already built a connection to my customers, I will make it sure that they can find me on the Web.Of course, I made my online shopping to another Site like Walmart and Best Buy. I want to buy another iPod Touch because I gave my iPod to my brother when I visited the Philippines last year. I was actually comparing the price and I found a good deal but, I will wait few days to buy it because it will definitely go down. The iPod Touch now is with FaceTime, Retina display, HD video recording, and Game Center. I am buying an Apple iPod touch with 32GB capacity and in new design. I love this gadget because it features face time video calling and it has brilliant 960-by-640 retina display. It's has an awesome HD 720p video capture with built-in mic and has an Apple A4 chip in it. What I love about this iPod Touch is that, it has a front and back-facing cameras and has an iOS 4.1 software. I just need a 32GB Apple iPod touch because I know that in the future, I will have to give it away, so this is good for me right now. Oh by the way, this item is compatible with a Mac and Windows. I miss my iPod and this replacement is an awesome replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment