Monday, June 20, 2011

Dreaming of Cool Weather

I dreamed of the cool weather especially the months of January. I can deal with 50's and 60's where I can wear my boots and cuddle up with my two layers of sweaters. We have no snow in Orlando so, my version of cool weather truly is a cool one!Back in where I lived in Mississippi, we have at least 37 degrees and it just enough to have a frozen lake. It was an amazing sight, a breathe of fresh air, and the kind of moment where everybody just look forward for mardi gras . This is our broken bird bathe, just laying at the back of the house. The rain water is frozen solid like a crystal! I can't stay long at this area because gnats are truly bad at this time of the year. They would start attacking me and eat me alive, LOL. But, I love to stay at the screened back porch, I still can smell the fresh green grass and the freshness of the morning. I can only sigh for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment