Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Flight

I only made four long flights from Philippines to the US and I tell you, it was an easy 33 hours for me. I enjoyed my 5 stops to huge airports and when I travel alone, that's when I get excited. Catching my flights and searching for my gates are like a labyrinth that challenge my ability in solving real puzzles. Of course, I armed myself with the knowledge of the airports and I got this bragging confidence, just a stubborn attitude that I can do it. So far, I never encountered any problems from the checked-in to the immigration interviews, to baggage claim and finding my gates. And when I am seated in my comfortable space in the plane, taking pictures drag my flight hours fast. What an exciting experience and I can't wait for my next long trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment