Friday, June 3, 2011

Education is Important

I am still in the dilemma whether to continue my Masters in Education or shift to CNA course. My experienced as a classroom teacher taught me the importance of patience and compassion. Half of what I learn from school did not prepare me from the real classroom situation in a public school setting. Experience truly is the best teacher of life. Looking on the lighter side as a graduate of a University, it molded my personality as a goal oriented person. I am sure you are too whether you study in WaldenU.edu in Walden University or somewhere else. We usually aim a Higher Education as a way of self-fulfilment and our thirst of knowledge. Right now, I am drawn to shift careers such as the CNA because I love being with the elderly. And besides, I have the patience to listen to their stories for more than a decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment